Microbix Biosystems Inc. develops and commercializes proprietary biological and technological solutions for human health and well-being. They manufacture a wide range of biological materials for the global diagnostics industry, notably antigens used in immunoassays and Quality Assessment Products (QAPs™).
- Derived from inactivated native pathogens or whole-genome synthetic constructs
- Simulates patient specimens
- Products are inactivated and non-hazardous
- Available in liquid and swab (Copan FLOQSwab®) formats
- Stored at 2-8°C (liquid vial) or 2-30°C (swab)
- Commutable and cross-platform compatible
- Compatible with molecular and immunoassays
- Confirmed performance on leading IVD assays
At the CORE of Quality
REDx™ products are unassayed controls used for evaluating laboratory testing performance, procedures, and workflows.
PROCEEDx™ products are used for assay verification/ validation, training, and R&D purposes. Products are for RESEARCH USE ONLY!
ONBOARDx™ are all-encompassing sample kits for assay verification/ validation, instrument qualification and operator training. Kits contain positive and negative samples from the PROCEEDx product line. Products are for RESEARCH USE ONLY!
Quality Assessment Products (QAPs™) manufactured by Microbix®. Distributed by Seegene.
By supplying my contact information, I authorize Seegene USA Inc. to contact me with personalized