NATtrol™ (Nucleic Acid Testing Control) products are the industry’s preferred standard for molecular diagnostics testing and can be used as independent (third-party) quality control materials. NATtrol™ products are prepared from purified microorganisms that are grown in either cell culture, microbial culture, or isolated from the plasma of infected individuals. Utilizing ZeptoMetrix® NATtrol™ Controls consistently helps monitor testing performance and provides additional confidence in the quality and reliability of laboratory operations.
ZeptoMetrix® quantitative controls are ready-to-use, inactivated full-process controls designed to evaluate the performance of molecular tests.
ZeptoMetrix® provides developers and laboratories with safe-to-use, external quality controls/panels for assay development and/or research and analytical studies.
- Can be used across various molecular testing platforms and assays
- Available in different formats (single or multiple analytes)
- Full process controls to monitor extraction and amplification steps
- Can be used to train and monitor laboratory personnel
- Can be used to evaluate the lot-to-lot consistency of test kits and assay reagents
By supplying my contact information, I authorize Seegene USA Inc. to contact me with personalized
Disclaimer: NATtrol™ Controls manufactured by ZeptoMetrix®.
Distributed by Seegene.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.