Join our Molecular Assay Development Team as an Associate I. As a critical member of the team, you will support, execute, and document experiments and results.
Seegene Technologies is a leading developer of multiplex molecular assays and automated solutions for US labs. We believe that students should be in school, friends should rub shoulders, neighbors should say hello, and families should share meals at the dinner table. We are fighting a common enemy.
You will be a critical member of the Assay Development team, reporting to the Assay Development Manager. You will serve as a primary laboratory leader, performing assays and experiments based on Seegene’s proprietary technologies and other molecular diagnostics methods.
What we offer:
- Join the fast-growing team with all the opportunities to build together
- Amazing team to work with
- Seegene pays 100% of Health insurance/Life/STD/LTD premium for the employee and 70% for dependents. Other voluntary insurance is also available.
- Generous 401k, no vesting period, no waiting period
- Generous PTO, Corporate holidays, and unlimited sick leave (30+ days of PTO per year from the first year)
- Various employee discounts and perks
- Performs lab experiments under the supervision of senior team members
- Participates in the creation of technical reports
- Participates in project meetings, presents data, and provides technical inputs
- Interacts with other members as needed to meet research objectives
- Applies knowledge of basic science and employs solid laboratory skills to execute bench experiments
- Implements SOPs
- Bachelor’s degree in microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, clinical medical technology, laboratory sciences or other related areas
- Experience with basic laboratory skills including pipetting, measuring/adjusting pH, formulating and creating buffers
- Experience working in a biology, molecular biology or similar lab
- Comprehends basic scientific method principles including accuracy, reproducibility, and hypothesis building
- Executes experiments in partnership with others
- Maintains detailed experimental records and present data at technical meetings
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in developing a career in healthcare
- Self-awareness and ability to ask clarifying questions
Seegene Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer. Each position at the company is filled by the best-qualified applicant available. The company does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran’s status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation. The company will provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment. It is our policy to encourage promotion from among present employees, subject to the application of the best-qualified employee.
You can apply for this position via LinkedIn using the button below or by completing the application form at the bottom of this page.