About this role:
Territory Director/Manager, South East, will report to the Chief Commercial Officer of Seegene and will be accountable for the achievement of overall sales, profit, and market share objectives in the assigned territory. She/he/they will also be responsible for translating an in-depth understanding of customer, competitive, and market trends, and evolving industry dynamics into short- and long-term strategies and tactical plans.
What we offer:
- Join the fast-growing team with all the opportunities to build together
- Amazing team to work with
- Seegene pays 100% of Health insurance/Life/STD/LTD premium for the employee, and 70% for dependents. Other voluntary insurance also available.
- Generous 401k, no vesting period, no waiting period
- Generous PTO, Corporate holidays
- Various employee discounts and perks
What you will do:
- Develop and continually maintain in-depth understanding of the laboratory market, competitors and customers. Develop a long-term vision for the Company’s business. Determine present and future business needs, trends and opportunities championing opportunities throughout the organization.
- Develop and execute strategies for the assigned territory which will ensure successful commercialization of products, strategies, and opportunities. In addition, ensure global product development and marketing strategies are supportive of the US marketplace.
- Ensure the execution of the Business and Strategic Sales Plan to achieve sales, market share growth, profit, and cash flow targets. Ensure compliance with and implementation of approved corporate directives and required operational activities.
- Personally develop, negotiate, and manage clients and key corporate accounts and Key Opinion Leader relationships in the assigned territory.
- Support all meetings and associated operations for regional meetings and sales training, coordinating with marketing and other key cross-functional partners on planning and content.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Market Access teams to help develop strategic business and sales plans and tactics for near and long-term planning cycles for the assigned territory as the company grows.
- Regularly monitor, track, and report sales performance/progress including use of budget, ERP and other resources across assigned regions and territories
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the life sciences, business or similar required, Advanced degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of (10) years of progressively responsible experience in Sales and related roles within diagnostic, life sciences and/or medical device companies, 5-10 years of which have been spent in a strategic decision-making role.
- Minimum of (5) years in sales and strategic account management with a proven record in delivering and exceeding on established revenue goals.
- Business Knowledge of the molecular diagnostics industry with strong emphasis in Sales is a must; as well as strong and broad strategic-to-tactical bandwidth.
- Well-connected within the molecular diagnostics marketplace (knows Key Opinion Leaders within molecular diagnostics) and able to negotiate partnerships with industry peers and key future clients.
- Experience and exceptional ability to work in an FDA regulated environment.
- Demonstrated Business Acumen and Organizational Savvy, proven networking experience in a cross-functional team environment.
What you may have and we’d love:
- Very strong presentation skills in front of large and small audiences.
- Extensive CRM, ERP, MS Office Suite, and other similar software experience.
- Strong results orientation and effective change agent.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skill set in the regulatory and clinical environment with good business judgment.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and dynamic environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop a high level of trust with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; small company experience a plus.
Seegene USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Each position at the company is filled by the best qualified applicant available. The company does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran’s status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation. The company will provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits and other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. It is our policy to encourage promotion from among present employees, subject to the application of the best-qualified employee.
You can apply for this position via LinkedIn using the button below or by completing the application form at the bottom of this page.